Tuesday, March 20, 2007

About Us


About Wendy:
I am a full time working Mom, I recently changed careers and I am now working for an Engineering firm as an admistrative assistant. I enjoy raising my children, as well as Shopping! And if I've met you in person, I've surely shown you my ring.


About Bryan:
I am a full time working Dad, I have been working for a Engineering firm as a CAD operator/Designer. My passions are, in this order:
1. Family
2. Motorcycle (I Ride a FZR 600 Sport Bike)

That pretty much sums me up.


About TheKids:
Alexis is in the 2nd grade, with Ms. Dixon. Britney is also in the 2nd grade, with Mrs. Hickey. Caiden is not currently attending any schools, he spends his days with Julie, and his friend Journey.

About Us:
We are soon to be married on June 23rd. We are both very excited, as well as nervous!! Who knew planning a wedding could almost lead to divorce! (JUST KIDDING!! :) )


About the Animals:
Besides the monkey (caiden), we also have 2 other members of the family:

Pepper is a Siberian husky, born on Christmas of 2005.
she loves to get into mischief, like dig holes and such. But overall she is great with the kids, and we really couldn't ask for anything more.






Oliver is the newest member of our family, he is a Pekingese-Poodle mix (Peek-a-poo). He is quite the cute little Character, immediately becoming the favorite of all the neighborhood kids.






No comments: